When it comes to vintage vibes, fashion lives on. The retro-spiked Solstice women's ski sock is a spirited nod to a classic era of resort skiing. Don't worry, we made sure to bid a ceremonious adieu to the itchy, bulky wool of yesteryear. Knit with smooth, low-profile Merino Wool, this midweight sock has cushion to keep feet warm and comfy, and its unconditional lifetime guarantee will transcend all trends.
Pair with: Ski boots, snowboard boots, winter boots
- Women's over-the-calf socks average 16.25 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to cover the leg to just below the knee.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no boundaries. Here's to feeling connected and comfortable in your boots run after run.
- Reinforced Achilles cushion reduces heel lift, which helps socks feel better on and last season to season.
- Reinforced footbeds improve the comfort, durability and fit of our socks so you can wear them season after season.
- Merino Wool has a natural ability to move heat and moisture, keeping skiers' and riders' feet warm and dry.
- All-season performers, midweight socks naturally adapt to keep your feet at the right temperature.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest-lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
MATERIALS & CARE
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Soft terry loop cushioning underfoot is engineered to provide warmth and comfort on the hill.
Materials: 54% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 3% Lycra® Spandex