All runners have goals. Ours is to help runners achieve theirs. Whether it's the best gear, thoughtful advice, or a high five for a run well done, we are here to support and encourage a love of the sport we call our favourite.
We are looking for people to join us on our mission. Read on to learn about our current opportunities. We hope to run with you soon!
Sales Associate - Part Time
Our Sales Associates are the lifeblood of our business. Here's what we look for in a successful candidate:
- A passion for sport. This is not limited to running! We have volleyball players, field hockey players, and rowers on staff.
- Customer service experience. Retail experience is an asset, but customer service experience from a fast-paced environment is also highly sought after.
- Ability to work well with others. We're kind of a family over here, and when it's busy we need to support each other. Being aware of what our team mates need is just as important as what our customers need.
- Ability to work independently. Just like running, you might train in a group, but race day is a solo effort. Some days in the shop are like that, too.
- The nitty gritty. Shifts are most often Monday-Friday afternoons. Some Saturdays will be required.
- Starting wage is $18/hr.