The Willoughby hiking sock might be named after Vermont’s most insta-spammable lake, but the real influencers are the sure-footed critters paddling across its buttery-soft, ribbed cuff. Dip into these lightweight Micro Crew height socks, knit with climate-controlling Merino Wool and cozy cushion underfoot, and you’ll be trekking on without fear of the dreaded swamp-foot that can lead to blisters.
Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Hiking boots, hiking shoes, a sense of exploration
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Materials & Care
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean. You can learn more about how to wash merino wool socks here.
Materials: 53% Nylon, 44% Merino Wool, 3% Spandex Lycra