If you’re out there, exploring nature with kids – you better be able to roll with it. Our advice for channelling sunshine and rainbows is to pack all the snacks, have fuss-free gear, and practice holding your breath while they test their limits and learn amazing life lessons. We can help with the gear. Grab a pair of our Merino Wool Van Wild kid’s hiking socks and let the good times roll. Added bonus: less stinky feet + a strong hand-me-down game.
Hiking boots, hiking shoes, trail runners
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Our Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product we believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
Materials & Care
Machine wash in warm water on gentle cycle with socks inside-out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on low or hang dry. Do not dry clean.
Materials: 48% Nylon, 47% Merino Wool, 5% Spandex Lycra